New to the industry? Welcome.
No matter what industry you're coming from, you wouldn't be here if you weren't looking for a change. Depending on your background, Aire Serv presents two big opportunities for you: franchising and the heating & air conditioning industry.
A Few Franchise Facts
- There are approximately 909,253 franchised business establishments in the United States.
- Franchised business provide more than 11 million jobs, or 8.1 percent of the national private-sector workforce.
- Franchised business produce goods and services worth approximately $880.9 billion per year, or 4.4 percent of private-sector output in the United States.
- There are more than 78,000 franchises across Canada.
- Canadian Franchise Association membership grows at a rate of 10 percent per year.
Franchises are uniformly run using established systems, with the goal of reducing or eliminating guesswork for franchisees. This allows them to focus on growing their business. Visit the International Franchise Association or the Canadian Franchise Association websites for more information.
Sources - International Franchise Association Economic Impact Study and the Canadian Franchise Association.
The Dwyer Group® is an active member of the International Franchise Association and the Canadian Franchise Association.
The HVAC Industry
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics ranks the heating and air-conditioning industry as a growth industry with solid, above-average job prospects for the future.
If you do not have experience within the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning industry, you can either learn or you can hire those already in the field. Aire Serv has extensive training programs to provide the business tools and knowledge you will need.